Illustrator Intermediate Profile
Creating Digital Artwork and Type
- Course duration
- 1 day (follow-up to Introduction)
- Course timings
- Delegates should have a working knowledge of Windows and experience with a mouse, and should have completed the Illustrator Introduction course or have equivalent experience.
- Training formats
- Private course · tailored · 1 to 1 (all instructor led)
- Detailed worksheets and information sheets provide support throughout the course and upon your return to the office.
- Click here to see the Illustrator courses calendar
The emphasis of this Intermediate course is on accurate transformations of objects; creating, controlling and manipulating type; and on using layers and appearance attributes. The subject matter will be covered in a series of short, self-contained projects.